Here is a list of things I love about fall, my favorite season and the best season.
1. Cool weather. Might be strange, but 50 degrees and rainy is my idea of the perfect weather.
2. Football on TV. Go Noles. Go Falcons. And just about anyone else that’s on TV.
3. Sweaters. I’m a nerd at heart and love wearing sweaters.
4. Soup. My wife makes some killer vegetable soup. Chili is a good second runner up.
5. Halloween. It’s probably my favorite holiday. No idea why. Love seeing my kids dress up and the parties that always happen in my neighborhood.
6. Back to school supplies. Ever since I was in elementary school, I loved buying new notebooks and school supplies. Sometimes, I just wander into Office Depot or Stables just for fun.
7. Gardening. Fall is for planting…I love working in the yard, growing fall herbs and the nice weather when you’re working outside.