Here are five of my favorite tweets from the last week.
- “If you chop your own wood, it will warm you twice.” -Henry Ford via @BenArment
- If we are free from everything and everyone, then life has no ultimate meaning. Real Love is the greatest freedom-loss of all. – @timkellernyc
- There are 2 elements in the economy of our lives that are scarce…trust and attention. – @B_REWSTER
- Christians have two major memory problems: We forget what we should remember; and we remember what we should forget. – @johnalanturner
- Little known words spoken at the last supper… “Okay, everyone who wants in the picture get on this side of the table.” – @scottrjones
You can follow me on twitter here.