This week, I’m heading to Detroit for three days to record Season 1 of a brand new podcast for church leaders.
But I need your help.
We want to answer real questions from real pastors. So will you call, leave a voicemail and ask a question.
Just call (248) 955-3236.
Keep it short (30-45 seconds) but ask anything you like on the one of the topics below. You might start with something like this: “Hey this is John from Cross City Church and I have a question about following up with guests….” Here are the topics we’re going to cover in the ten episodes.
- Building an annual church calendar and what stuff should you do every year.
- Leading yourself or your team or your church.
- Following up with guests
- Is your church too busy with programs and special events?
- The difference between mission and vision and how to communicate both.
- How to Give Great Feedback to anyone on your team
- How to Advertise Your Church in the Digital Age
- Creating a hiring process that leads to great hires
- Celebrating Limits and Managing Expectations
- Leading a Growing Church without Losing Your Soul
So if you have a question about any of those comments, give us a call and leave a message.