The team at Church Fuel is growing and we’re serving more and more church leaders. I like to share some of the inner workings on the blog in hopes it encourages and helps you in your business.
Today, I’ll talk about the tools, apps and services we use to run our business. Here’s the quick list.
- Email Marketing: Infusionsoft. This really powers everything we do.
- Customer Support: ZenDesk. All customer support requests go here and our team handles.
- Project Management: Basecamp. We use Basecamp to manage projects, action lists and team communication.
- Website: WordPress, Studio Press, and some custom design. Our online presence is built on WordPress.
- Landing Pages: Lead Pages. We have a few custom pages, but I’ve been a big fan of Lead Pages for quite a while.
- Website Hosting: WP Engine. Since upgrading a year ago, I’ve been extremely pleased.
- File Storage: Amazon S3. Files we share with the public go here and we link in emails. Very reliable and affordable.
- Merchant Account: Power Pay. This lets us take credit cards and it hooks into our shopping cart. We also have a second merchant account as a backup.
- Social Media: Buffer. Our team uses Buffer to post and schedule content.
- Webinars: Go to Meeting. I’ve tried some of the cheaper options, but this is the best.
- Video Conferencing: Zoom. Whether it’s recording an interview or working with our remote team, Zoom gets it done.
- Email and Calendar: Google Apps for Business. Email, doc sharing, and shared calendars all happen through Google.
- Screencast: ScreenFlow. Whether it’s capturing a screencast for a training or doing a pre-recorded webinar, ScreenFlow is my software of choice.
What tools do you use? What should I add to this list?