DOCS AND FORMS WILL HELP YOU CREATE HEALTHY SYSTEMS.
Two years into a church plant, I realized that if we didn’t get organized, we weren’t going to grow. We had a mission and passion, but we didn’t have the systems and structure to support growth. I made it my mission over the course of six months to collect as much information as I could, and write everything down. The result was a set of documents that helped organize them mission. Docs and Forms has helped hundreds of church planters, executive pastors, and church leaders improve systems and create structure.
IF YOU WORK IN A CHURCH, YOU NEED THESE DOCUMENTS.
You’ve got sermons to write, a staff to lead, and people to help. It’s hard to step back and work ON the church when you’re so busy working IN the church. But working ON the church is what can make ministry more effective (and less stressful). Whether you’re the Senior Pastor, an associate pastor, or serve in a support role, there is something here that will help you do your job better.
ORGANIZING YOUR CHURCH DOESN’T HAVE TO BE COMPLICATED.
Docs and Forms is a collection of 120+ editable documents that you can use right away. These documents have helped hundreds of churches get more organized and reach more people and there’s no need to start from scratch. The instant download is $99.
Nearly all of the documents are editable, meaning you can customize and tweak for your church. These documents will help you lead your staff, organize your ministries, improve your financial systems, organize your volunteers and improve your worship services.
HERE’S WHAT SOME PASTORS HAVE SAID ABOUT DOCS & FORMS:
- Every church planter needs to run, not walk. to purchase these docs. – @ChrisElrod
- Church planters that suck at admin unite: @mlukaszewski has countless $$$ worth of documents for $79 -@joshbrickey
- Years researching -$9999; ER bill from beating head on desk-$300; @mlukaszewski doing it for $79-Priceless. -@chrisyokley
- @moviepastor: Would you like to hire @mlukaszewski to do 3 years of consulting for only $79 bucks? You can!!!
- This will literally take our processes & systems to another level. – @henryjudy
- wowswer! Just got docs & forms from @mlukaszewski! He just saved me 300hrs of work!! – @joshtalks
- Wow, Unbelievable! For someone who is not strong in these areas, this stuff is priceless. – Todd
- Thank you for making this available. We’re about 2 years old and are having to really step up our policies and procedures, so this came at a perfect time! – Jason
HERE IS WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE ZIP FILE
- Administration Documents: Annual Calendar, Board of Directors, Bylaws, Calendar Request, Counseling Confidentiality Agreement, Counseling Referrals, Event Planning Checklist, Head Count Sheet, Ordination, Staff Retreat Overview, Statement of Beliefs, Travel Guidelines, Terminology, Weekend Process, Church Planting Philosophy, Church Health Report, Core Values
- Facility Documents: Closing Policies and Procedures, Facility Use and Rental Policy, Facility Use Request Form, Building Policies and Procedures, Key and Security System Acknowledgement, Wedding Policies
- Family Ministry Documents: Family Ministry Volunteer Application, Oak Leaf Kids Volunteer Policies and Procedures, Oak Leaf Kids Parent Handbook, Pro-Kids Philosophy, Family Dedication Philosophy, Student Ministry Philosophy, Release Form
- Connections Documents: Baptism Monthly Checklist, Membership Philosophy and Application, Discipleship Overview, Baptism Process, Congratulatory Baptism Letter, First Time Giver Follow Up Process, First Time Guest Follow Up Process, Giver and Guest Letters, New Christian Process, Three Ways to Get Connected
- Creative Arts Documents: Guest Musician Expectations, Guide to the Giving Talk with Giving Talk Ideas, Guide to the Welcome, Welcome Philosophy, Intern Responsibilities/Expectations, Series Graphic Needs, Series Launch Checklist, Series Planning Checklist, Style Guide, Service Planning Philosophy, Weekend Master Schedule, Worship Leader/Musician Expectations
- Financial Documents: Benevolence Policy, Budgeting Process, Chart of Accounts, Finance Team Job Description, Housing Allowance for Pastors, Offering Count Sheets, Purchase Order Worksheet, Reimbursement Form, Spending Procedures, Budget Philosophy
- Staff Documents: 6-Month Evaluation, 360 Degree Evaluation, Blank Housing Allowance Form, Confidentiality Agreement, Employee Handbook, Employee Handbook Agreement, Employment Application, Firing Process, Hiring Process, Interview Questions, Monthly Staff Evaluation, New Hire Checklist, Prospective Employee Screening, Resignation Agreement, Social Media Policy, Staff Job Descriptions, Leadership Development Plan, Staff Leave Request Staff, Organizational Chart, Termination Agreement, Org Chart
- Volunteer Documents: Guest Services Handbook, Huddle Guide, Volunteer Lanyards, Parking Handbook, Parking Map, Security Policies and Procedures, Volunteer Job Descriptions, Volunteer Team Organizational Structure, Small Group Handbook
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How are the files delivered? After you purchase, you’ll receive an email from eJunkie. That email will have a download link that’s good for five days. Just click the link to download the files.
- Can I share the documents with others on staff? Yes. Use Docs and Forms throughout your entire organization. But please don’t share them with other churches.
- Can I change the documents? Absolutely. Most of the documents are in Word format and they are designed to be changed. Make adjustments to make them fit your culture.
- Can I get a preview? Here is a link to a few of the documents.
- Can I get a discount? I’ve intentionally kept the cost low so everyone can afford these. This IS the discounted price, or the church planter special.
STILL NOT CONVINCED?
If you purchase, download and take a look at all of the documents and resources inside the zip file, and decide that it’s not worth $99, let me know and I will give you a refund.
And if you’re not ready to purchase, but you want to get started implementing some healthy systems, sign up for the free “30 Days to Organize Your Church” course. It’s free!