Whether you’re an organizational genius who loves doing things in just the right order, or whether you fly by the seat of your pants, in my experience, every leader should stop and take a look at the service planning process to make sure it’s as effective and streamlined as possible.
From annual series planning, to laying out a specific series to executing a weekend worship experience, the principles in this resource will help you have better church services. Here’s what you’ll learn in this resource.
- An overview of the Sunday planning process
- How to plan and execute a series planning retreat
- When to talk about what
- How to get a few weeks ahead in your sermon preparation
- How brainstorming meetings can really work
- How to lay out a worship service that flows
- The difference between preferences and Biblical mandates and how they effect planning
- How to fit the offering time into a service without it feeling funny
- How to end a service
- How one simple rule will keep you from losing your mind on Saturday
This eBook is just $8.97.