Here’s the 23rd edition of Stuff I Starred – interesting things I starred in Google reader, favorited on Twitter, or clipped into Evernote. The list is light this week because we’re moving. Not out of Atlanta…just into a different house.
- Denny Burke asks if Christians can hide in the basement during the debate on gay marriage.
- Jon Tyson says this is a must read book for church leaders.
- John Piper likes this Bible study method.
- “It is not fitting, when one is in God’s service, to have a gloomy face.” – St. Francis of Assis
- Doug Fields talks about why hand written notes are powerful. (One of the reasons we created these.)
- Casey Graham talks about how Giving Rocket and Preaching Rocket are becoming The Rocket Company. Real help for real pastors.
- Les McKeown talks about the four biggest weaknesses of great leaders. (I’m hosting a webinar with Les…you should sign up)