Here’s a look back on some of things I starred in Google reader or clipped into Evernote.
- A three-person town in Minnesota has voted (by an overwhelming vote of 2 to 1) to dissolve and merge with a nearby township. I don’t know why I find this funny, but I do.
- Ben Stroup lists his toolbox reviews…some great stuff there.
- Six energy saving tips that save money at home.
- “A truly good book teaches me better than to read it. I must soon lay it down, and commence living on its hint. What I began by reading, I must finish by acting.” – Henry David Thoreau
- The prob w/ Christians is not they don’t understand what Jesus said.The prob w/ Christians is they don’t do what Jesus said. -Alex Absalom (via @toddmag)
- Preschool in a Box. We’re not homeschooling or starting a home preschool, but I love the idea and the resource.
- I loved this video. And then I bought the song on iTunes.
- A small village (Juzcar, Spain) painted everything blue to promote the upcoming Smurfs movie. As a side note, I was a smurf once in a school play.