Here’s a list of a few things I starred in Google reader, favorited on Twitter or clipped into Evernote.
- Will Mancini gives ten ways to use your mission statement.
- Shannon Sharpe: “My grandmother never told me as I was getting to leave for Savannah State, ‘Shannon, don’t do drugs. Shannon, don’t drink. Shannon, go to class. Shannon, do your homework. Shannon, be respectful. Shannon, iron your clothes.’ She laid that foundation for 18 years. A 10-minute speech wasn’t going to work now.” (via Joe Sangl
- Great post from The Resurgence on Pluralism and Christianity.
- Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. – Oscar Wilde
- I’m renaming my wifi network to one of these.
- expressing your idea in a simple way is almost as important as the idea itself. – @mikefoster
- Thought provoking post on the appearance of worship leaders (including “excessive weight”) from Tim Stevens.
- Vision without execution is hallucination. – Thomas Edison (via @tonymccollum)