Here’s a weekly rundown of stuff I starred in Google reader, clipped into Evernote or favorited on Twitter.
- Bill Hybles informs the Willow Leadership Summit audience that Howard Shultz of Starbucks has cancelled his appearance due to Willow’s stance on homosexuality. I love how Hybles combined information with compassion and vision.
- The Secrets Inside Your Dog’s Mind is a must-read article from Time for everyone who owns a dog.
- “U cn hustle & network all U wnt, but if yr content sucks, it’s not gonna work. Quit building platforms & srt building content” – @loswhit
- “he average American family will only spend $42 this year on books. That could be part of the problem.” – @bobfranquiz
- Apparently PETA doesn’t want us to kill the animals on Mars.
- Mint.com gives you a simple script to negotiate the removal of late fees or bank charges.
- The Church of No People talks about how to deal with trolls.
- Here’s an iPhone app that will help speakers find movie clips. (via ChurchCrunch)
- Michael Hyatt created an index of his fantastic Evernote posts. I love Evernote, and these posts will help you use it well.